- Wayward Son: Allow Feynriel to go to the Dalish elves.
- Act of Mercy: When confronting Grace, agree to defend her and the other mages.
- Enemies Among Us: Allow Keran to remain with the templars.
- Night Terrors: Allow or convince Feynriel to control his abilities as a mage.
- Showdown: Agree with Orsino at the start of Act 3.
- On the Loose: Allow Emile de Launcet to go free.
- Best Served Cold: Argue in support of the mages and for Cullen to show mercy to Alain. Samson's fate does not seem to matter here, all that matters is mercy for Alain and all those who surrendered.
- Wayward Son: Tell Feynriel to go to the Circle of Magi.
- Act of Mercy: When confronting Grace, turn her and the other mages over to the Circle. You must do the same when confronting Ser Karras (or the game bugs : acts like you killed Ser Karras and your decision does not count toward the mage hunter achievement).
- Enemies Among Us: Recommend that Keran be discharged from his duties.
- Night Terrors: Make Feynriel tranquil.
- Showdown: Let Meredith take command at the start of Act 3.
- You must side with Meredith in the argument at the start of Act 3, to make decisions in Best Served Coldcount (does not go towards the count itself, though).
- On the Loose: Make Emile de Launcet return to the Circle.
- Best Served Cold: Agree with Samson that the mages need to be dealt with. When Samson returns withCullen and the Templar reinforcements, choose: "He's one of Grace's" followed by "Kill them all."(Also works with "Give Samson another chance" Xbox and PS3 confirmed.) Finally give Meredith the names of those involved.