- The archer attacks with an attack bonus of 15. If it connects, 2x normal critical hit damage is dealt. A Damage Bonus is applied if the attacker has the same or higher level than the defender.
- Damage Bonus is calculated as
(Random number between 25 and 50) * BonusMultiplier, where BonusMultiplier is:
- This damage bonus is reduced to 10% against Lieutenant and Boss creatures, while Elite Boss creatures are immune.
- The archer is exhausted after firing this shot, and suffers reduced stamina regeneration of -1.0 for 10 seconds. Master Archer grants an extra +15 attack when firing Arrow of Slaying.
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 3s.
- 100 additional Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The script for this ability calculates the Bonus Multiplier like this: BonusMultiplier = LevelDifference ^ 2. This is not LevelDifference squared, the '^' operator used in the script is in fact bitwise XOR. Unofficial fix for PC available here.